the rainbow bridge
Losing a dog is never easy. There is a beautiful poem about how when dogs passes away, they cross the rainbow bridge where they have fields to run free, an abundant amount of food and water, and other dogs to play with, but they miss someone very special. A day comes where the dogs spots that someone special and runs towards that person so that they can cross the rainbow bridge together, never to part again. Hopefully this card will make someone's day a little more brighter after losing a pup.
Pick the type of flower you would like to have your greeting card grow into once planted by selecting the seed paper flower of your choice.
This hand crafted card is plantable and biodegradable.
All cards come with envelope and directions.
To plant the card:
- soak card in water overnight
- dig 1/4 inch into the ground
- lay card flat & cover with soil
- water often for the first 4-6 weeks
- plant in early spring through late fall
- plant indoors at anytime & transplant in early spring
- much love.